The following outlines the complete repair process, from the delivery of the vehicle to our premises for assessment, to the final inspection and collecting your good-as-new vehicle. Our valued customers are kept informed during each step of the process.
- Vehicle driven or towed to Bendigo Accident Repair Centre
- Qualified and knowledgeable in-house estimators examine your vehicle and prepare an itemised quotation of visible damage (please note: sometimes there can be hidden damage that cannot be seen until the strip and repair process is underway)
- Itemised quotation and images provided to your insurance company, or to you if a private job, and once repairs are authorised, your vehicle is booked into the workshop at a date convenient to you. At this point, all parts required are ordered to avoid delay.
- NOTE: If your vehicle is an insurance claim and there is further damage you would like to have repaired during the same booking, an ‘owners supplementary’ job list can be completed with your approval. This work will be payable by the vehicle owner in addition to any insurance claim excess, with all work also covered by our 3 year written guarantee.
- Should your vehicle have been driveable, on your booking date, your vehicle will need to be delivered to Bendigo Accident Repair Centre at 0800 – 0830 where a condition report will be completed with you. Should your vehicle have not been driveable after the accident, we can store it for a reasonable time in our secure premises until your insurer authorises the repair or you agree to proceed with private work.
- Vehicle is dismantled and inspected by the Workshop Manager to locate any unseen damage. Should further damage be found, you/your insurance company will be updated with a revised quotation and images, and approve the additional work.
- Vehicle is repaired to manufacturer specifications using quality genuine parts where possible. Upon completion of the job, the vehicle is again inspected by our Workshop Manager before progressing to the paint preparation bay.
- Vehicle is prepared for the refinish process.
- Vehicle is painted in one of our state of the art baking ovens where we use the industry leading PPG Global Refinishing System.
- Quality inspection.
- Experienced assemblers then reassemble and refit the vehicle.
- Detailing. We value the environment so adhere to local water restrictions and environmental processes.
- Vehicle undergoes a final quality inspection of all workmanship.
- Our friendly staff will make contact to arrange vehicle pick up at a time convenient to you.
At Bendigo Accident Repair Centre, should you have any queries following the completion of your vehicle repair, please contact our staff who will help answer your questions and assist you with further services.